By playing on Age Of Britannia you agree to abide by our shard rules. You can access the shard rules by typing and saying [rules whilst in the game. If you would like to speak to our staff to discuss any of the rules then please feel free to email Aj @ email@example.com
Type [RULES in game
- Please be respectful, enjoy the game! Racism, Sexism, Harassment, Bullying and such is NOT welcome or tolerated
- PVP & PK (Player Killing) is allowed in Felucca. Res killing is NOT permitted.
- You are NOT allowed to kill or steal in other players houses or scam anyone.
- Third party Tools such as Razor and UO Steam are allowed for macroing training skills and general use.
- You are NOT allowed to maliciously block areas or spawns this may result in a ban.
- You are NOT allowed to abuse bugs you find and not communicating the bug immediately with staff may result in a ban.
- You are NOT allowed to flame / harass players over the normal casual trashtalk.
- Sale of items outside the shard is NOT permitted and may result in an IP ban.
If you purposely or clearly violate these rules, or are reported for doing so staff reserve the right to investigate and take any action deemed fair and proportionate.
Please remember just because there’s not a specific rule for every action we reserve right to moderate and use fair judgement. We are all adults here to play and enjoy the game.
One last thing the rules are there to support and protect players as was as preserve the shard economy and build a safe community.
Having played numerous shards and at times being a bit hot headed when I was younger I got jailed in game for swearing and being rude and wouldn’t recommend other players repeat my actions – Thats why we need rules to give players support and a fair balanced list of rules to follow to help protect our shard. Sometimes we can all have a bad day and need a sounding board – someone to just talk to! if you ever want to chat or need any support please email us we would love to hear from you and offer support where we can!
- Aj - email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org